Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Fountain Valley, CA
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Fountain Valley.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Fountain Valley, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Ken Tran - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
do you want a career and not just a job?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none